ibrium

ibrium

Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1) - Cherise Sinclair Oh my gosh, Goodreads ate my review, and I don't have it in me to retype the whole thing. I had some problems with seemingly shared elements to [b:Master of the Mountain|6690549|Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters, #1)|Cherise Sinclair|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1249807378s/6690549.jpg|6885963]. They were enough to make me wonder if these elements are bits of real life history making the transition to fiction. Also not thrilled with books that are "yay, positive body image" on one hand but are "Oh, those evil skinny blondes tryin' to steal my man" on the other. Seems to kind of be missing the point about the positive body image thing is all. Also wasn't a fan of the random paranormal element (Z's mind reading). It felt so out of place to me. That said, I've enjoyed the writing itself enough that I'm thinking of trying a third book by Ms. Sinclair to see if it was a fluke that I read two books with such similarities. I rather hope it was.